- Blockchain infrastructure opens a wide attack surface for anyone who wants to abuse the trust between distributed ledger applications.
- Ensuring the security of blockchain nodes using traditional approaches is often time-consuming and resource- intensive without providing adequate guarantees.
- Blockchain infrastructure security falls apart from modern agile development and IT operation frameworks.
- The risks associated with node compromise are unacceptably high and have the potential to devastate a business.
- Blockchain security competencies are rare, cooperation between different parts of enterprise on blockchain security is complicated.
- Implementation of „zero trust“ model is painful or unfeasible for the blockchain enterprise architecture in most cases.
- Blockchain node security posture ensures effective and efficient protection of blockchain infrastructure. It enables organizations for „zero trust“, DevSecOps, Infrastructure as a Code/GitOps operations style, cooperation between IT, IS, Risk and Audit departments on blockchain security.
The last decade has seen a remarkable evolution of blockchain technologies, transitioning from its roots in cryptocurrency supported by a small community of computer enthusiasts to encompassing sophisticated enterprise contracts, DLT applications, and layer two protocols. This enabled organizations to quickly share digital assets, make united decisions and protect them from being tampered with. Blockchain and Cloud, AI, and IoT technologies make innovative products possible and open new markets....